Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dreadlock Ninja Fail

So I trained in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) with Uwe Auer for about a year but then decided to stop and join the The Zone Fitness Club in Fish Hoek.

While I was training MMA I learned a lot about Boxing, Grappling, Submissions and general self defense against knives etc. However, while my knowledge and skill grew I did not think that I could or would beat down or KO anyone in the street.

Luckily, I have not needed to defend myself against a mugger etc (touch wood)

My classmates and I always made jokes and laughed at Karate students and “Ninjas”

I did however train Karate when I was about 7, when it was still cool.  

Anyways, here is a clip I think you all should see. It’s pretty funny but at the same time “WTF”.

Check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment